Trips and Rates
Trips and Rates
The SG Inshore Half Day Charter:
- Trip Duration: Four (4) Hours
- Includes up to 3 anglers: $550.00
The SG Inshore 3/4 Day Charter:
- Trip Duration: Six (6) Hours
- Includes up to 3 anglers: $700.00
The SG Inshore Full Day Charter – The BEST Value:
- Trip Duration: Eight (8) Hours
- Includes up to 3 anglers: $850.00
Keep in Mind that…
- All Charters include the cost for ice, drinks live bait and feature top-quality rods, reels and tackle. There is NO fuel surcharge – we find the fish no matter what it takes. The cooler is always full of Gatorade, sodas, and water.
- Night Trips are also available. Call for pricing and availability.
- Summer Special! Book any two (2) back-to-back days to receive $100 discount for EACH DAY!
- Ask about our Lobster trips! Contact me for details.
- We offer Junior Angler Specials! Contact me for details.
- We proudly support our active military and veterans. Please contact me for Service Members pricing.
- I also specialize in Multi-Party, Corporate and Tournament Trips. Please contact me for details and pricing.
- I take your safety seriously and reserve the right to reschedule booked trips due to unsafe weather conditions.
- Ask me about Southern Gentlemen Fishing Gift Certificates – the Gift that can be shared with friends and family
What You’ll Need and Other Tips
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, hats, polarized sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts
- Rain Protection: Rain jackets, foul weather gear – “just in case”
- Food and Snacks – We provide a cooler with drinks and ice. (Helpful Hint: When ordering subs or sandwiches the night before the trip, have them made “dry” with condiments, oil, etc. on the side. This will keep your sandwiches from getting soggy overnight)
- You are welcome to bring beer and other adult beverages
- Camera and video camera that can get wet
- If you prefer to fish with your own tackle, we encourage you to bring your favorite rods aboard.
- Shoes are optional. Once you step on the soft foam deck of the boat you will see what we mean, as the captain, and most clients fish barefoot. But we want you to be comfortable, so wear what you like to wear, although there is a good chance they could get slightly wet during the trip.
- Please be sure to be on-time
Payment Methods and Cancellation Policy
- All trips require a non-refundable credit card deposit of a minimum of $100.00 to reserve the trip
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept Pay Pal and Venmo.
- Pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal: Once your deposit has been accepted, you pay your balance on the day of the trip.
- Pay by Check: Once your deposit has been accepted, your check for the balance must be received no less than one (1) week prior to the date of the trip
- Pay with Cash: You may pay the balance in cash on the day of the trip
- Cancellations: Cancellations MUST be requested no less than two (2) weeks prior to date of trip in order to be eligible to receive a full refund of your deposit