Trips and Rates
Trips and Rates
The SG Inshore Half Day Charter:
- Trip Duration: Four (4) Hours
- Includes up to 3 anglers: $550.00
The SG Inshore 3/4 Day Charter:
- Trip Duration: Six (6) Hours
- Includes up to 3 anglers: $700.00
The SG Inshore Full Day Charter – The BEST Value:
- Trip Duration: Eight (8) Hours
- Includes up to 3 anglers: $850.00
Keep in Mind that…
- All Charters include the cost for ice, live bait and feature top-quality rods, reels and tackle. There is NO fuel surcharge – we find the fish no matter what it takes.
- Night Trips are also available. Call for pricing and availability.
- Summer Special! Book any two (2) back-to-back days to receive $100 discount for EACH DAY!
- Ask about our Lobster trips! Contact me for details.
- We offer Junior Angler Specials! Contact me for details.
- We proudly support our active military and veterans. Please contact me for Service Members pricing.
- I also specialize in Multi-Party, Corporate and Tournament Trips. Please contact me for details and pricing.
- I take your safety seriously and reserve the right to reschedule booked trips due to unsafe weather conditions.
- Ask me about Southern Gentlemen Fishing Gift Certificates – the Gift that can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
What You’ll Need and Other Tips
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, hats, polarized sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts
- Rain Protection: Rain jackets, foul weather gear – “just in case”
- Drinks. Food and Snacks – I provide a cooler with ice. (Helpful Hint: When ordering subs or sandwiches the night before the trip, have them made “dry” with condiments, oil, etc. on the side. This will keep your sandwiches from getting soggy overnight)
- Camera and video camera that can get wet
- If you prefer to fish with your own tackle, we encourage you to bring your favorite rods aboard.
- Please be sure to NOT wear any dark-soled shoes or sneakers as this tends to mark up the deck. (We want to keep her nice and clean for your next trip.)
- Please be sure to be on-time (early would be even better)
Payment Methods and Cancellation Policy
- All trips require a non-refundable credit card deposit of a minimum of $100.00 to reserve the trip
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept Pay Pal
- Pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal: Once your deposit has been accepted, your balance must be paid via credit card, PayPal or debit card no less than 48 hours prior to the date of the trip
- Pay by Check: Once your deposit has been accepted, your check for the balance must be received no less than one (1) week prior to the date of the trip
- Pay with Cash: You may ONLY pay the balance in cash on the day of the trip
- Cancellations: Cancellations MUST be requested no less than two (2) weeks prior to date of trip in order to be eligible to receive a full refund of your deposit